- In your browser, go to https://account.gccollab.ca/
- This will bring you to a log in screen. If you do not already have an account, click Register.
- On this screen, you will be asked to fill out a registration form.
- Fill in your name, as well as the email you want to use for your account.
- Enter a new password twice to confirm.
- Click the checkbox beside I agree with the terms and conditions. You can click the hyperlink if you would like to review the terms and conditions before agreeing.
- Click Register.
- You should receive a validation email in your Inbox. Click the validation link provided in the email to start using your GCaccount.
- Once you have validated your account - you can now log in to any of the apps in the Open Accessible Digital Workspace.
Please note: If you have received an "invalid email notice" or an error reading "This email address has already been registered", please contact the GCcollab Help Desk .