For enhanced security, you can change the password for your GCaccount at any time you are logged in. If you are changing your password because you noticed suspicious activity on your account, please contact the help desk.
If you want to change your password because you have forgotten it, please read I forgot my password, how do I retrieve it?
To set a new password
- Log in to your GCaccount using your current password.
- On the GCaccount page, click on the Security tab in the left sidebar.
- In the Reset Password box, type your current password.
- Enter the new password you wish to use.
- Enter the password a second time to confirm.
- Click Confirm.
- You have now changed your password! You will need to use this password next time you log in to your account.