Using the main Search bar (top right)
The Search bar on the top of GCcollab searches the entire site. Type in any keywords and click the search icon or press enter. This will bring you to a new page with your search results.
Search results will be sorted into categories based on different functions in GCcollab.
Using group search
On the Groups page you can search for specific groups on GCcollab:
- Click Groups on the top navigation bar.
- Locate the Search for Groups box.
- Type in keywords.
- Click Go.
Note: Because this search uses the GCcollab database and is tailored to your account, only open groups and closed groups that you are a member of will appear in the results.
Using search on the Opportunities Platform
On the GCcollab Opportunities Platform, you can search for specific opportunities:
- Locate the Search box on top of the opportunity listings.
- Type in your keywords and click Search
- Click Advanced Search
- Add your criteria using the drop-down menus
- Type in your keywords or select a drop-down item for each criteria.
- When all your desired criteria are filled in, click Search.