The Dashboard lets you track the activity and content on GCcollab that most interests you. This is not the same as your profile - your profile is meant to be viewed by others, where your Dashboard is a space for you to customize to meet your needs.
Customizing your Dashboard
- Access your Dashboard by going to More in the navigation menu and click on Dashboard.
- Add or remove widgets from your dashboard by selecting Add widgets. Note: For more information on how to configure widgets, see the How do I configure Widgets tutorial.
- You may arrange the widgets by dragging and dropping them.
Setting your Dashboard as your Landing page
When you log in to GCcollab, you can choose to have your landing page feature your Home page or your Dashboard. To set your landing page:
- Click on your profile icon. From profile card, select Account Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, you will see a menu called Set Landing Page.
- Use the drop down menu to choose between Home or Dashboard.
- Set your preference by selecting Save.
Tip: Please note that we do offer accessibility functions. Different items on the page, such as widgets, may be selected with the Tab key. You may select a highlighted item with the Enter key. Widgets, in particular, may be moved using the arrow keys once selected.