|This function is only available to group owner and group operators. If you delete your group, any contributions associated with it will be lost. This includes documents, discussion posts, etc. Once deleted, your group cannot be recovered.|
- Go to the main page of your group.
- Select the Settings icon and then select Edit group from the drop-down menu.
3. Click Delete group at the bottom of the page.
4. When prompted, confirm group deletion.
- Click on your profile icon in the top right corner.
- Scroll down and you will see all the groups you have created displayed under Groups in the right column of your page. Click View All Groups
3. Select Groups I own. When you find the group you would like to delete, click on the group title.
4. On the main page of the group, select the settings icon, then select the edit group option from the drop-down menu.
5.Click the delete group option at the bottom of the page.
- Go to the Groups page on GCcollab.
- Find your group in the My groups tab, or in Groups I own search for your group.
- Once you find the group you want to delete, select the settings icon, then select the edit group option from the drop down menu.
4. Click the delete group option at the bottom of the page.