How to add a colleague
Having colleagues on GCcollab allows you to view or be notified of their GCcollab activities, and easily communicate with them.
Go to the profile page of the user you wish to add as a colleague.
Click Add Colleague.
Being colleagues is available by reciprocal agreement. You will have to wait until they approve your request.
- When browsing GCcollab, click on the profile icon of the member you wish to add as a colleague. You can see their profile icon via many GCcollab functions, such as the Wire, Activity, and postings in Groups.
- Hover over the profile icon until you see a triangle at the bottom right of the profile icon. Click on the triangle to view the profile card and click Add Colleague.
- Being colleagues is by reciprocal agreement. You will have to wait until they approve your request.
How to accept colleague requests you receive
Above the main navigation bar click the My Colleagues icon.
Select Colleague Requests.
- Choose between Accept / Reject.
How to cancel a colleague request you have sent
- Click Colleagues.
- Select Colleague Requests.
- Click Revoke.
- The colleague request has now been cancelled (Note: an email or site notification of the request cannot be revoked).
How to remove a colleague
- Go to the colleague's profile page.
- Click Remove colleague.
- The colleague is now removed.