What happens if someone posts inappropriate content on GCcollab?
All content within GCcollab is attributable to the contributor. as all entries are automatically date and time stamped with the contributor’s valid e-mail address.
GCcollab users who come across content that they feel is inappropriate are encouraged to contact the GCTools help desk by submitting a ticket . When submitting a ticket, please include the link to the page containing the inappropriate content and the details of the issue.
If necessary, GCcollab administrators can remove inappropriate content and take any other necessary measures.
What is inappropriate content?
- Content promoting hate based on race, religion, disability, sexual preference, etc.
- Content promoting violent extremism.
- Sexually explicit content.
- Real or simulated violence.
- Content advocating unsafe behavior.